Our Timelines

Daisypath Lilypie Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Wow, I really am a Mom Reason #307

I recently won two free CD's from a local radio station that I used to listen to daily! I was told to pick from this list:

CD's for you to pick from (all are the most recent CD's from the artists)
- Destiny's Child (greatest hits)
- The Fray
- Switchfoot
- Eminem (greatest hits)
- Fallout Boy
- Chris Brown
- Natasha Bedingfield
- D4L
- Pink
- Teddy Geiger
- Matisyahu
- Kanye West
- Sean Paul

I recognize the names of 8 out of the list of 13 and can name a recent song by about 5 of them. I still don't know which two I am going to pick. Usually the only songs I hear these days are ones that I sing to Lucas like "You are my sunshine,""Jesus loves me," or ones that I make up myself by changing the lyrics like "bugga-bugga, Why you buggin?!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did better than I would have - I only recognize 4 out of the entire list and I couldn't tell you anything any of them have done in the last probably three years. Clearly, I am a failure when it comes to being cool... does that mean I'll be a good mom? *hopeful*

Anonymous said...

so which ones did you choose?