Our Timelines

Daisypath Lilypie Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Cali in Pictures

It doesn't seem like we were gone a whole week but I guess we were. We are back home and in one piece. The ride home was a lot easier then the ride there because Lucas slept for 90% of the time (which is party because the flight was overnight.) I was a little grumpy though because it is very hard to get comfortable on a plane holding a 10 month old baby while he sleeps with no real room to adjust. Now that we are home I miss everyone like crazy and I (almost) want to move there. Curt told me if his Grandpa would move with us he would go for it.

Since I didn't get to post pictures while I was gone I thought I would post a few of my favorite ones from the week (most of them I didn't even take because I was busy with Lucas or just enjoying visiting with everyone.)


Watching Planes Come and Go at LAX


Looking Out the Window on the way to Fresno


Lucas and I at Margie's house on "Girl's Night"


Lucas and Ean playing together


Ean


Lucas was a little scared by the big bath tub and didn't want to play with Ben and Ean.


Lucas was so scared of the bath that he pulled himself up to standing for the first time trying to climb up me and escape.


Before Kristen and Scott's Wedding


Me, Lucas, and Davia


Grandpa Moore, Kristen, Scott, Grandma Moore


Grandma and Lucas


Me and Lindsay


The Moore Girls: Me, Kris, and Davia


The Moore Boys (minus my Dad):
Uncle Jeff, Uncle Walt, Uncle Jimmy, Uncle David


Aunt Margie, Davia, Bhaj, Me


Me, Lucas, Uncle David, Grandpa Moore


Greg, Me, and Lucas


Ben and Lucas


Lucas' Bear Butt


Brown Bear


An Owl


Lindsay, Ean, and a stinky Llama


Ean staring down a Goat at the Petting Zoo


An orangutan


Goofing off with Tom after he Graduated from High School




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Awesome pics! Looks like you two had a busy week full of fun and family!

Come on, though... be honest... it's good to be home, right? ;)

TednLisa said...

Great pictures. I've been waiting for a post with your pictures.

Alison said...

I'm so glad you're back!!! I'm glad Lucas was good for you on the plane!

Crystal said...

kari, i'm so glad lucas was standing up! that is great news. also, it is awesome how much weight he gained. 9oz in one month is a lot to gain. wtg, lucas!

crystal(momsquawk)

Liz said...

you caught some good ones!