Our Timelines

Daisypath Lilypie Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Completed Working Out Week 5


Working out has become something I really enjoy and look forward to each day. I've noticed that the days that I don't get to go to the gym that I don't feel as energized and on top of things. The one habit that I need to work on the hardest right now is eating breakfast. I have always skipped it but I've read tons of articles about how eating breakfast jump starts your metabolism. I also need to start eating more fresh fruits (another thing I've always skipped.)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

CONGRATS!!!!!

Anonymous said...

There are so many yummy fresh fruits, though... SO MANY! I'm sure once you start you'll have a hard time stopping ;)

As for breakfast, James is the same way you are, but I can't live without. I'd die - DIE I TELL YOU! lol