Our Timelines

Daisypath Lilypie Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Thursday, September 21, 2006

I will be putting on Makeup AND drinking an Adult Beverage Tonight!


I almost wasn't going to post tonight because I'm going to be out and about but I didn't want anyone to worry about us due to non-posting. So here it is:

Tonight is Mom's Night Out and the Season Premiere of Grey's Anatomy.

In Lucas news.... Lucas stood up today all on his own (meaning not holding onto anything or pulling himself up) He has also been standing without holding onto anything a lot more now. I'll try to get pictures soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh! Standing on his own!? Cool! I can't WAIT for pictures!

Enjoy your lady's night out ;) (or, I hope you enjoyed it if I missed it lol)

Anonymous said...

I personally was some what disapointed with the premiere. Not enough got resolved and it was a little drawn out. I still love it and am anticipating next weeks show even more. Also, I forgot, how did Burke get shot?

K A R I™ said...

Yeah I agree with you Lindsay... it did seem to move a little slow and someone of the stuff they showed in the preview for it didn't even happen and I guess is in future shows... but then again they prob did that on purpose since they kept talking about Time and how it can stand still and all that...

I always love going to http://www.greyswriters.com/
and reading the thought process of the writers of each episode.

Burke got shot on his way back into the hospital to check on Denny "when he became an unintended shooting victim of a disgruntled employee aiming to finish his former boss (who'd just been released from the hospital) off."