Our Timelines

Daisypath Lilypie Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

The Christmas Toys


I am so excited! I officially started my Christmas shopping tonight. I can't wait to see presents under our tree. We decided we would spend under $100 on Lucas for Christmas and so far I have spent about $50 getting him his kitchen ($30 with free shipping), vacuum ($5), Mr. Potato Head Spud Buds ($10) and Wheel Pals Triple Track Tower ($4.57 after gift cards I earned online taking surveys.)

I just want to get him a book or two to add to his library and some play food (Target has little sets for $1.00 right now) and maybe a Christmas outfit then I am done shopping for him. I also need to start trying to take a decent picture of Lucas for our Christmas cards.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Clearly you need to write a book on bargain hunting - that is quite the impressive list you've got so far!!