Our Timelines

Daisypath Lilypie Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Hubby Brag

Friday while I went shopping with Lori and Katie, Curt installed our "new" (to us) dishwasher. He also swept, mopped, and totally cleaned our dining room and kitchen. All without me asking. It was a very pleasant surprise.

Also, all he wants for Christmas is for me to get our wedding date and Lucas' birthday engraved on a zippo lighter I got him when we were dating. When I told the saleswoman at Things Remembered what I wanted done and why she told me that I was one lucky lady. She was impressed that he has held on to the lighter for over 6 years and that he wanted something so sentimental for Christmas. (He has actually been begging me since before Lucas was born to have our wedding date engraved and I never got around to it.)

No comments: