Our Timelines

Daisypath Lilypie Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Saturday, December 15, 2007

HELP I need a NEW Hairstyle

I am LONG over due for a haircut but I've been putting it off FOREVER because I'm not sure what would look best on me. One of my sister-in-laws is a stylist but I ALWAYS FORGET to ask her what she thinks. Right now I just really want a change and my hair is so long and such a pain all I do with it is put it back, so here are some pictures showing how long it has gotten.
I am not against getting bangs or going short (I would be even willing to cut off 10 inches or more to donate it to Locks of Love)
Any suggestions you can give me would be GREATLY APPRECIATED. Also the shorter my hair gets the curler it gets so it does make certain styles almost impossible for me to get.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What about a cut like the one I had last year? There are pics on my Myspace. Check 'em out.


---Josie