Our Timelines

Daisypath Lilypie Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Monday, February 18, 2008

Kicking Myself

So not only are we all really sick but I also just found out the reason why our tax refund has not shown up. Turns out that *I* filled in the wrong banking account info when I e-filled. I just happened to check today and left out one little number. The good news is that I called my bank and the account number I provided is fake and our money didn't get put into someone else's account. So now I have to call the IRS and TRY to get things straightened out, of course today has to be a federal holiday or I would have already been on the phone.

Curt was very understanding but if it has been his mistake I think I would have been at least a little mad. He has also been really great with Lucas even though he has been sick. I thought Curt was just being a HUGE baby about a little head cold (which was what I had initially) but the next day I woke up with a fever, body aches, and a nasty chest cold. I seriously don't think I have ever felt this miserable before (look who is whining now.) Lucky for us the calvary (my parents) came and brought us soup, juice, cold medicine, cough drops, dinner, and a bunch of other feel better stuff. We are so blessed to have family nearby!

I am off to push the large pile of used tissues off the couch so that I can lay down and feel sorry for myself!

1 comment:

Liz said...

We have had the same thing!!! Hey did you give it to us?? LOL!! My FAVORITE medicine- Theraflu- severe cold~