This baby making stuff is more complicated then I thought it would be. We are in the middle of round 2 of trying with fertility medicine. Each round is a pretty lengthy process of about a month and a half (around 48 days.)
- Take Provera 2x a day for a week.
- Wait for another week for period to start (the start of it is day 1)
- Day 5-9 take clomid once a day
- Day 5-20 take mucinex one a day
- Day 12, 14, 16, 18, 20 "spend time together"
- Day 34 take a pregnancy test. If it's negative begin the whole cycle again.
If this second cycle doesn't work I have a RX for a third try. If that doesn't work then I go back to the doctor for higher dosage drugs. At this point I don't think I'm going to opt for the stronger drugs.