Our Timelines

Daisypath Lilypie Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Monday, April 11, 2011

Dear Lucas (5 years 8 months 2 weeks and 1 Day),

Since my monthly letter is two weeks late I thought just this month I would cheat a little bit and ask you a few questions.


1.What is something mom always says to you? "No"




2. What makes mom happy? "I be good at school"

3. What makes mom sad? "When I don't behave at school."


4. How does your mom make you laugh? "Tickles me"

5. What was your mom like as a child? "Maybe bored"



6. How old is your mom? "16" (That would mean I had you when I was 10)

7. How tall is your mom? "2 foot, no 2 inches, no 4 inches tall" (The funny thing about this answer if you pointed at squinted your eyes at me like you were measuring)

8. What is her favorite thing to do? "Play on the wii because you play on the wii with me"

9. What does your mom do when you're not around? "Play on the wii" (nope, I think we can see your most recent obsession is the Wii)


10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? "Being a Super star, a rock star"

11. What is your mom really good at? "writing, because I get all my "s"s wrong" (You are always impressed by how fast I can write and how I know how to form my letters)

12. What is your mom not very good at? "punching in the face"

13. What does your mom do for a job? "babysitting"

14.What is your mom's favorite food? "Spaghetti" (So not my favorite food, but it's what we just finished eating)



15.What makes you proud of your mom? "When we went to Caden's birthday party and I came home and played on the wii and Daddy didn't know what he was supposed to do so you played with me instead"

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? "Maybe Mickey Mouse"

17. What do you and your mom do together? "play on the wii"

18. How are you and your mom the same? "because we are both white, I mean peach colored. Why are we peach colored?"

19. How are you and your mom different? "Because we don't have the same birthday numbers"


20. How do you know your mom loves you? "Because her plays on the wii with me sometimes" (You are just like your Dad, the way to your heart is video games)

21. What does your mom like most about your dad? "He is nice and only sometimes mad."


Snuggle buggle, I love you to the moon and back,


Mommy

No comments: