Our Timelines

Daisypath Lilypie Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Look What I can do

My Christmas/Birthday present (that I ordered) arrived today and I LOVE it! I can't wait to start some serious picture taking. The best part is that I can finally take videos with sound!!! Don't get too excited though since after this first video you might not return to watch anymore videos posted by me.

(click to watch. Can't view? Hit your browsers reload button)

P.S. Today starts my 20th week working out. I really haven't been able to go as much as I would have liked the past few weeks (sometimes only once a week) but now that the New Year has started I am ready to get serious again. The only bad thing is I have lost my workout buddy since Katie moved across town a few weeks ago.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He looks like he wants to hold mommy's new toy.How cute I love that you have sound now.It sounds really clear.

TednLisa said...

Yeah we can hear now. I bet you are sooooo excited.