Here are he gifts so far (and I've gotten all of them pretty much on SUPER clearance):
- Art box: filling it with water color set, kids safety scissors, and a small art pad. He'll still have enough room to put in his crayons and markers he already owns.
- Number Flash Cards- They just have pictures of different things on the cards for the kids to count. I know Lucas will LOVE these. He'll turn it into a game.
- Incredible Hulk T-Shirt (he's really into the Hulk and it was on clearance for $1)
- Dress Up Clothes to Add to his box (pirate hat, Superman PJs, Train Costume)
- Kid's 17 piece Baking Set (comes with real baking sheets and utensils that are kid sized)
- Play-mat for one of Lucas' Train Sets
- Train Station Sticker Activity Book
- Train for Lucas' Train Set
- Buzz Lightyear etch-a-sketch
I've only spent around $30 so far.