Our Timelines

Daisypath Lilypie Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Candi & Johnny

This past weekend I left Curt and Lucas at home and went to Vermont to see my friend Candi get married. We've known each other since 6th grade and we've kept in touch through the years. She lives in California now and I actually got to see her last month when we were there so she's gotten to meet Lucas a few times. She actually went with us on his very first trip to the beachright before he turned one. The wedding was at a ski resort and the ceremony was actually held at the top of a mountain so we had to take a ski lift to the top. The view was amazing and I was so glad that I was able to be there.




Us in Middle School
Together in California in April 2010
Hanging out he night before her wedding

1 comment:

Lini said...

What an incredible view!