Our Timelines

Daisypath Lilypie Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Family Feud

There is a long standing feud in my family. Everyone has their own opinions over who is right and who is wrong... and no one is willing to agree to disagree.

In some ways the feud is my fault since I originally started it with this post. I even kept is going by adding examples to why I am right. My sister even joined in the fight.

That is right... the split in my family is over the very serious subject of the proper way to make a simple Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich! The correct way, is of course to put the PB & J on the same side of the bread (as if I needed to tell anyone that!)

Well what prompted this post was today Lucas was playing with a toy that Lisa gave him at Lori & Tony's wedding this past weekend. (Thanks guys he loves it!) It is a Sandwich and attached inside are two little stuffed "animals" named PB and J. When I looked closely I noticed that even in the toy they are on the same side of the bread!





3 comments:

Liz said...

OMG that is sooooo cute. Where did they get that? Ean would love it. Too bad it is made wrong!

Anonymous said...

YES! YES!! You are EXACTLY RIGHT! The PB & J both go on the same side of the bread.

The long standing PB&J Debate in OUR household (that we've dragged all our friends into) is whether or not a PB&J Sandwich should ever contain butter. I am the leader of the anti-butter movement (I think it's gross and salty and oily tasting and ruins the sandwich) but James is resolutely arguing for the losing side - the Pro-Butter Boyz.

Isn't it bizarre how something as small as the proper making of a PB&J sandiwch can cause such fueding? ;)

Unknown said...

i must agree with lindsay...it is made wrong i think you have 2 pieces of bread so pb goes on 1 and j goes on the other